Share-16 operations of programmable box furnace
Programmable box-type electric furnace means that programs can be programmed to automatically heat up. Currently, box-type electric furnaces produced by most manufacturers on the market can be programmed to automatically heat up, which is very convenient to use. However, as a high-temperature device, there are still a lot of attentions to use. Today we will share with you the 16 operations of the programmable box furnace :
1. The furnace temperature should not exceed the rated furnace temperature during use, and do not work above the rated temperature for a long time.
2. The working environment conditions are: temperature 0 ~ 50 ℃, relative humidity <80%, no conductive dust, no flammable and explosive materials and corrosive gases.
3. When in use, the furnace door should be opened and closed gently to prevent damage to the parts.
4. When taking samples in the furnace, turn off the power first, and handle it gently to ensure safety and avoid damage to the furnace.
5. In order to prolong the service life of the product and ensure safety, the sample should be taken out of the furnace in time after the equipment is used, exit the heating and turn off the power.
6. Atmospheric pressure of equipment environment: under atmospheric pressure.
7. Be sure to cut off the power when loading and removing the sample to prevent electric shock.
8. The opening time of the furnace door should be as short as possible when loading and taking samples to extend the service life of the electric furnace.
9. It is forbidden to inject any liquid into the furnace.
11. Don't put the sample with water and oil in the furnace; don't use the clip with water and oil to load the sample.
12. Wear special gloves when loading and removing samples to prevent burns.
13. The sample should be placed in the middle of the furnace, neatly placed, and should not be placed randomly.
14. Do not touch the electric furnace and surrounding samples casually.
15. After use, the power and water should be cut off.
16. Do not operate the resistance furnace without the permission of the management personnel, and strictly follow the operation rules of the equipment.