We tell you how to accept, install and test tube furnaces
At present, after receiving the user's order and completing the production, the manufacturer of the tubular electric furnace is basically delivered to the user unit through logistics. Logistics packaging is usually covered with foam boards or sponges on wooden boxes to prevent bumps. So how do users perform acceptance, installation and trial after receiving logistics? Let Luoyang Keju Furnace Industry tell you:
1. After receiving the logistic wooden box with the felt, the user gently opens the wooden box to check whether the equipment is intact.
2. If the tubular electric furnace is intact, transport it to a pre-selected place with air circulation and flatness and no vibration for installation, and ensure that there is no flammable, explosive gas or high dust around. The control box can be placed 50 cm away from the side of the electric furnace.
3. Connect the tube furnace body to the output socket on the back of the control box with a special connection cable.
4. Insert the temperature sensor wires into the corresponding sockets of the control box and the furnace body.
5. Connect the total power of the control box to the user's power socket, and check whether the power supply voltage meets the equipment requirements.
6. Use the working power supply voltage that matches the purchased equipment, install an air switch that matches the working current of the furnace body, and connect the grounding protection line reliably. Do not introduce high voltage to avoid damage to the instrument and control circuit. Turn off the power.
7. After the installation is completed, the test furnace can be powered on.
Note: When testing the furnace, the oven should be carried out first, and the following contents should be paid attention to during the oven:
1. When the oven is vented with steam, it must be dehydrated first and slowly to prevent water hammer.
2. The furnace is kept at a constant temperature of 150 ° C and 320 ° C, respectively, in order to remove adsorbed water and crystal water.
3. During the drying process, the inspection should be strengthened, and the heating should be performed at a slow and uniform speed. Strictly follow the heating curve of the oven. If any abnormal phenomenon is found, ask for instructions immediately.
The following inspections are required after the oven:
1. Check whether there are cracks in the brickwork, whether the refractory lining has fallen off, whether the steel frame and hanging are bent, whether the furnace tube is deformed, and whether the foundation is sinking.
2. If the depth of the refractory lining surface exceeds 15mm, or if the depth of the refractory layer reaches one-fifth of the thickness of the refractory layer, a hole repair is required.
3. If the lining of the refractory lining is larger than 3mm, how to deal with it is determined by the design unit.
4. Brick samples placed in the furnace in front of the oven are sampled and analyzed for moisture. If the sample is less than 7%, it is qualified and waiting for normal operation.
After all the above steps are completed, the user can start using the electric tube furnace with confidence.