Structural characteristics and use of box experiment furnace
The box-type experimental furnace is a kind of furnace commonly used in the laboratory. It has a fast temperature rise and a high degree of intelligence. It has an automatic constant temperature and time control function, and is equipped with a secondary over-temperature automatic protection function. The control is reliable and safe to use. Can display temperature, temperature segment number, segment time, remaining time, output power percentage, voltage, current, etc. It is very convenient to operate. Today we will talk about the structural characteristics of the box experimental furnace and the use of attention:
I. Structural characteristics
1. The furnace shell of the box type experimental furnace is made of plastic spraying, which has the characteristics of temperature resistance, durability, oxidation resistance, acid and alkali resistance, etc. The furnace body generally uses an air-cooled double-layer furnace structure. The air-cooled guide partition circulates the entire cold air in the furnace shell. The final cooling of the conductive element of the heating element exits the furnace body, which avoids the high-temperature oxidation of the conductive element of the heating element. Working environment.
2. Furnace of box-type experimental furnace: The furnace is generally applied by assembly method to avoid the phenomenon of rapid heating and cooling cracks.
3. Inner wall of the furnace: high temperature fiberboard or high temperature brick, carefully constructed, it has high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oxidation resistance and other special effects, not easy to crack, long service life and slow thermal conductivity. Refractory interior wall materials with different signals are selected according to the furnace temperature.
4. Middle-layer insulation: the application of ordinary aluminum, high aluminum, high aluminum zirconium-containing ceramic fiber materials for insulation, high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, no pollution.
5. Outer insulation: high temperature felt or nanofiber board.
Second, the use of box experiment furnace
1. When the box-type experimental furnace is turned on, it must be checked whether the control panel is in the position required for the operation process. The method for good grounding of the testing instrument is to close the door of the box and see if the meters on the instrument dial indicate the corresponding data. If all the meters indicate zero, the grounding of the instrument is invalid and cannot be used normally.
2. The box-type experimental furnace must be cleaned inside and outside the box after the end of each shift. When not in use for a long time, it should be covered with a dust cover. When it is not used for a long period of time, it must be heated and dampened when it needs to be used again.
3. When moving, cleaning, or taking samples, you should turn off the power of the box-type experimental furnace, wear high-temperature-resistant thick gloves, and take them carefully with crucible pliers to prevent electric shock caused by burns or the instrument itself.
4. After setting the temperature, you should periodically check whether the set temperature corresponds to the measured temperature. In any case, you should first cut off the power when the instrument is abnormal.
5. The box-type experimental furnace must be closed when it is used, and the card slot should be checked every time the furnace door is closed. Otherwise, the grounding may be bad and the instrument may not be used. At the same time, improper closing will cause the door Destructive scorching directly above, directly damages the instrument. Make it unusable.
6. When not using after each use, cut off all power and close the furnace door. Protect from moisture.
If you want to use the box type experimental furnace better, you should first understand the structure, working principle, operation steps and operation attention of the box type experimental furnace. Only by mastering these can we operate better.